PaintballGuns MEspace :: Blogs

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sweet Paintball Guns!

Everyone has their bias on paintball guns. We want to know what paintball guns you have and why you love them? Or alternatively, which ones you have or had and hate them? It has to be the number one question everyone asks - do you like your gun? Now what we are looking for is not just straight hype. I have a Tippmann 98 Custom Pro. So I could go on about what I love about this gun.....on the other hand, I have a few things that I hate about it too! That is what we want to hear about, the good the bad and the down right ugly! Incidently, most of what I hated about my Tippmann 98 Custom Pro has been upgraded and addressed with the new Tippmann 98 Platinum Series. You can follow the link and see the features and video.

So, let's hear about them, Spyders, Tippmanns, Dangerous Power, Smart Parts, Ego, Angel, Dye, BT, Tiberius Arms, JT, WGP, Invert Mini. It doesn't matter. Tell us about your gun, what you love, what you hate.

1 comment:

shawn22stl said...

For me my spyder pilot acs colors is what i couldnt stand the most. People keep asking why i had a pink marker. Had to change that up quick.
My marker has changed colors 3 times since I first bought it less than a year ago. My job has sand blast and paint equipment so i cant help myself but to tinker with it. Its the old spyder pilot acs which was red and black fade, then camo sand color, then I needed that bling camelion blue purple green with lots of clear coat. Definitly looks sick now with the rocker trigger macro line and smart part barrel. People always look twice at it and cant figure out what it is. All they know thats its banging away out there. I say make it your own. Thats how we do it in st.louis.