PaintballGuns MEspace :: Blogs

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Smart Parts Paintball Guns Lov'em or Hat'em?

I would love to know what everyone thinks of Smart Parts paintball guns. Recently, sales have been really slow for their guns. I am not sure why. My son uses an Ion and it is very easy to maintain. The Vibe and SP1 are cheap inexpensive but good markers to use with CO2.

For awhile, a lot of people were buying SP8's. But, recently there are not many people even searching for them. Does anyone out there use an SP8? Are they good or ? What seems to be the problem?

It has been awhile since Smart Parts introduced anything new and maybe that is it? Spyder has just released the KT Chaser Pistols and Tippmann their new TPX. Could it be just no hype? It is a bit of a mystery to me so curious to know what you think?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have both an SP1 and SP8, and absolutely love both of them. The SP8 is actually my primary marker, and I've NEVER chopped paint in it.

Red Dot Paintball said...

My son uses an Ion and has no problem with paint at all. Good point.

Unknown said...

The only "issues" with the SP8 are the way the buttstock interferes with a tank, but that's easily solved with a remote line. The other one is the air efficiency isn't the best in the world, but that really doesn't bug me as I play at fields with stations that allow you to refill your own compressed air. I really only have to refill every 3 or 4 games, depending on the length and how much paint I go through.